News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: Philosophers on October 08, 2023, 01:02:50 PMTest whether Dabs has a plan or not and whether he still has control of the team.  This is Joe Judge team ineptness.

The national audience must hate the NFL for putting the Giants on so many national games and having to watch such a bad team.

This is not nationally televised. It's not being played in Philly or Boston
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Woody

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:07:44 PMBreida missed the block on bitlzing linebacker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He literally turned away from him double a lineman WTF.

killarich

Well let's see if the defense can contain this offense

Trench

That series showed how when the game and pressure mounts he gets sped up. Let's see if he adjusts

Trench

How is it we don't stunt our pass rushers like teams do against us?

killarich

The defense plays so soft this year

Last year even if it was a bad play the defenders would go hard to the ball carrier ...this year I see them waiting and doing the tip toe dance until the ball carrier comes at them

Trench

Miami makes it a look easy. Our offense looks stressed

HondurasGiants

What a difference in play-calling and creativity... Redfaced

killarich

Trench

Philosophers

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 01:07:00 PMAnother third down check down

How do you not throw to a guy past the first down marker?  Disgusted with seeing this.

killarich

Trench

Woody

Quote from: HondurasGiants on October 08, 2023, 01:12:54 PMWhat a difference in play-calling and creativity... Redfaced
Exactly