News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: HondurasGiants on October 08, 2023, 01:12:54 PMWhat a difference in play-calling and creativity... Redfaced

Lol helps when you have a QB who isn't passive
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Philosophers

Gorgeous offensive play design by Dolphins.  Giants offensive play design looks primitive compared to Fins.

killarich

YTF are they playing so soft ..it's obvious what they are doing...wink wake tf up

Soundwave401

Masterclass on how WE SHOULD be using our offensive weapons... Kafka.. take some notes....

Woody

Like taking candy from a baby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

Trench

Jones had better throw the f***g ball downfield!

killarich

Soundwave401

89 yard drive... no resistance whatsoever... think I'd rather have Perry Fewell at this point...

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

Trench

What the hell is the difference from last year? Was Julian Love that much of a difference maker?????

killarich

Winks complete change of philosophy this season is the most baffling thing to me

Rambo89

Quote from: Philosophers on October 08, 2023, 01:13:48 PMHow do you not throw to a guy past the first down marker?  Disgusted with seeing this.

And he had the X receiver down the sideline.  I'd rather him take a shot there even if it goes for an incomplete you at least show them you are willing to take shots.  Either way wouldn't have been a first down but at least you are trying to get a first down rather than checking down.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Woody

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 01:14:45 PMLol helps when you have a QB who isn't passive
Passive.   Tua is throwing ball quicker than Jones but has somebody to throw to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench