News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

List of UFO Black Budget Projects

Started by brownelvis54, October 10, 2023, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

I love stuff like this. Can you imagine if 10% of this was real?

Here is a overview of different types of Black budget projects that has been leaked by various ufo whistleblowers.

These Black budget programs can be sorted into 5 categories.

1. Advanced Weapons Systems.
2. Crash retrieval & reverse engineering of Extraterrestrial aircraft.
3. Off planet space missions.
4 Time travel Programs
5. Military abductions for drug & mind-control testing (MILABS).

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1338135/pg1
The KING is in the building

Ed Vette

A lot of this is being developed at the Los Alamos Lab in New Mexico. The reverse engineering is being done at Area S-4 south of Area 51 and Groom Lake in the Nevada desert according to Bob Lazar.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 10, 2023, 04:58:02 PMA lot of this is being developed at the Los Alamos Lab in New Mexico. The reverse engineering is being done at Area S-4 south of Area 51 and Groom Lake in the Nevada desert according to Bob Lazar.

Ed

I really don't have over 2 hours to watch this, though I would probably find it very interesting. Can you give a quick synopsis of it?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

The Time travel aspect really interests me. Myself, I fully believe time travel is possible and people above our brain waves have used it in the past. I know it sounds crazy, but I always believed someone, like a Leonardo DiVinci time, traveled to the era he was in and got stuck there. It would explain his drawings of things that were never even a thought in people's minds, like a helicopter, submarine, etc. He knew about these things and probably designed them, but in the time frame he was in had no way of replicating them. Anyway, just my thoughts.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I also believe we do have so advanced technology that many of these UFOs that people spot are really testing being done by our own government. To us, Star Trek fans, all this seems so far-fetched, but your article offers proof that these things are credible and are actually happening. Who knows what's going on behind those doors?

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on October 10, 2023, 05:37:45 PMEd

I really don't have over 2 hours to watch this, though I would probably find it very interesting. Can you give a quick synopsis of it?
It's a long story and I think you should listen to the podcast but I'll give it a try.

Bob Lazar is a Physicist who was working at the Los Alamos Lab back in 1982. He was know in town as the guy who put a rocket turbine on this Honda. He made the front page of the newspaper. That same day he learned that Edward Teller, the father of the Hydrogen Bomb was giving a lecture and he got time off of work to attend. Getting there early he met Teller and he was reading the article. They chatted.

Years later after he left for other opportunities, he decided to get back into the field and he sent his resume out and sent one to Teller. He remembered Bob and set him up with an interview.

The job he was offered was vague in description and it was in a remote location. When he started he was told about the confidentiality agreements and told he couldn't even tell his wife.

His job was to work with a partner to figure out how the energy and propulsion of an alien spacecraft operated. It was based on a method of reversing gravity powered by an element that wasn't on our periodic table at the time. Element 115.

Security had Bob's phone tapped as agreed and they found out that his wife was having an affair. Thinking it might unhindge him they stopped calling him in to work. He got scared and told some friends about it and took them to see the test flights at night and Got caught. They took him in for interrogation and let him go. Now he feared for his life and went to George Knapp an investigative reporter who tapes him and then eventually convinced him to go public.

This was back in 1989 and I remember seeing the footage back then with Bob's face blacked out and his voice disguised. It was all over the news back then. There is a lot more to the story and Joe Rogan did a great job interviewing him.

Bob has never changed his story in 34 years. He was right about element 115 which was discovered back a few years ago. He was right in saying that Gravity was not produced by gravitons but that it was a wave. That was determined in 2014 observing two black holes collide. He described how the spacecraft would turn on its side to move and defy gravity as was witness by Colonel Fravor when he took footage of the tick tac UFOs back in 2014.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin