News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Predictions for the Giants VS Bills

Started by MightyGiants, October 12, 2023, 10:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Who wins, and how does the game play out?

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

JT39

38-10 Bills

Lets be honest, we dont have a chance. Their passing game will eat us alive. And if Rosseau and Miller play - it will be a race to see who gets the most sacks. Oh, and Ed Oliver isnt too shabby either.

babywhales

=)) :laugh: =))

Predict at what point of the game will my wife ask, " They are horrible, how much of this do we really need to watch?"
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

T200

I was optimistic the first five weeks. Let's keep this party going!!!  :laugh:  =D>  :nanner:

Giants - 31
Bills  - 17
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

katkavage

I think the Giants beat the spread again an over confident Bills team. I just hope that Jones does not play for his health. I'd rather have him fully healthy against Washington.

DaveBrown74

Apparently the Bills are only 7-5 without Matt Milano.

Of course, 7-5 is like the 2007 Pats regular season compared to what we are.

Bills 37-20.

sooners56

45-3 Bills. Bills dominate in all phases. Giants are made a mockery on prime time again
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Flipper

17-13 Giants  MLK isn't the only one with a dream.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

spiderblue43

Bills took a huge hit with Milano out
which won't matter here. And Diggs' hysteria-filled diva act will also get a "get right" night.

BILLS 38 GIANTS 13  :surrender:

kartanoman

63-6 Bills. Orchard Park, and my wife (Hamburg, NY native), will be having a party on Sunday.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

drakew

"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

Giantleap56

30-10 Bills. I think the Bills try and get out of the game injury free once they take a good size lead and let backups play.

uconnjack8

Bill's have a solid pass rush, especially when in the lead. 

Their defense will be a little more vulnerable with Milano out, but I dont see that making a difference to the point where the Giants will put up 30+ points.

Had the Bill's won in London I might have been willing to give the Giants more if a chance.   With a bad loss to a conference competitor,  I think they come out angry and licking their chops to play this Giants team.

DaveBrown74

We have absolutely no chance in this game unless the Bills decide to not show up. Which is not completely impossible. But short of that, even if we play to the best of our ability, there just isn't a path here. The two teams are on completely different levels. We are so far from them it's scary.