News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Flott

Started by MightyGiants, October 12, 2023, 11:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

nb587

Thank you MG.  Has there been any word on the CB who has been injured since last year?   The guy who was a 3rd round pick

MightyGiants

Quote from: nb587 on October 12, 2023, 12:05:07 PMThank you MG.  Has there been any word on the CB who has been injured since last year?   The guy who was a 3rd round pick

He seemed to struggle in training camp and was injured to start the season.  Since his return, he seems to be doing well in the slot in the last couple of games.  This is beneficial in terms of what he brings to the team as well as allowing Jackson to return to his more natural position and give Hawkins, who has been struggling a bit, more time on the bench.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 12, 2023, 12:23:12 PMHe seemed to struggle in training camp and was injured to start the season.  Since his return, he seems to be doing well in the slot in the last couple of games.  This is beneficial in terms of what he brings to the team as well as allowing Jackson to return to his more natural position and give Hawkins, who has been struggling a bit, more time on the bench.
think he's referring to Aaron Robinson.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 12, 2023, 03:48:40 PMthink he's referring to Aaron Robinson.

@nb587  :doh:

Last I heard (and this was a couple of weeks ago, he wasn't ready to return, and the sense then was that a return wasn't happening soon.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Regarding Flott, he's just a gamer. He is not good in practice but never seems to be a liability in game. Just my take but he's night and day better than Holmes he just doesn't show it well in practice.

Ed Vette

I want him to succeed because I like saying, Flott on the Slot.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin