News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

JT39

Have fun tonight gentleman. Don't think I'll be able to stay up. Probably will be ugly, so just shake your head in laughter

DaveBrown74

Jets have a ton of injuries and they're doing a great job of hanging in there against the Eagles.

The Jets are light years more talented than we are right now. Sad.

Trench

It's one reason only - jets can generate pressure on the QB. This is what we don't have

Trench

And there it is. Pressure is key. It's why we won 2 Superbowls

Trench

Pugh is starting

I'd love to see him with Schmitz and Thomas

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

Trench

Well if he wanted to sign for big $$ he should've gotten himself into better shape. He's gonna say he can only play a certain amount of snaps??

I'm all for Pugh. Think he will help solidify and nurture a young group. Our oline is not as bad as people say simply because a line doesn't fall apart overnight and last season they were decent. Injured players have hurt.

I look forward to Pugh being a huge help.

T200

Let's get this party started!

:boldblue:  :dance:  :Chestram:  :goteam:  :Giants:  :Giants:  :Giants:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

andrew_nyGiants

Please tackle!

Don't let. 4 yard in route turn into a 30 yard completion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Trench

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 15, 2023, 08:13:19 PMPlease tackle!

Don't let. 4 yard in route turn into a 30 yard completion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Couldn't agree more!...you are right. Need to tackle like your job depends on it.

Soundwave401

I just want a competitive performance. Next 5 out of 6 weeks are winnable. Play well tonight and build up some momentum and we might just get hot... 8))

spiderblue43

Barkley auditioning for rhe Bills? They need a running back with impact..no doubt.