News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

The refs were awful too. They are the bane of the nfl always.

madbadger

Quote from: spiderblue43 on October 15, 2023, 11:41:52 PMThe refs were awful too. They are the bane of the nfl always.

It isn't a design flaw, it's a feature. Funny how the "better" team always gets the calls.

TDToomer

You make that FG at the end of the first half and we win 15-14. We should have won this game.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Quote from: Stringer Bell on October 15, 2023, 09:07:42 PMWho was it that was saying Pugh was going to be a difference maker? LOL

Pugh deserves a helluva lot of credit for how he settled not only himself down but as I've been saying his veteran leadership has a chance to help this Oline jell.

Great job by Pugh

MagicRat

Even Collinsworth says it was PI, Waller couldn't get his second hand up.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Messiah717

Quote from: MagicRat on October 15, 2023, 11:46:33 PMEven Collinsworth says it was PI, Waller couldn't get his second hand up.

The officials weren't giving them another shot. 

madbadger

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 11:46:11 PMPugh deserves a helluva lot of credit for how he settled not only himself down but as I've been saying his veteran leadership has a chance to help this Oline jell.

Great job by Pugh

100%. He was light years better than Ezudu has been the last couple weeks. I am cautiously optimistic that this line will take a big step forward when Thomas and JMS return to the lineup.

killarich

MagicRat

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 11:46:11 PMPugh deserves a helluva lot of credit for how he settled not only himself down but as I've been saying his veteran leadership has a chance to help this Oline jell.

Great job by Pugh
Yep, kudos to him. Coming off the street that was a helluva job.

MagicRat

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 15, 2023, 11:47:41 PMThe officials weren't giving them another shot. 
Oh I know, two PI calls back to back in Buffalo......never.

TDToomer

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 15, 2023, 11:47:41 PMThe officials weren't giving them another shot. 

Then they shouldn't be officiating. I do not want to see these crew calling playoff games.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Pugh earned a spot on the team.... as a starter at that

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 15, 2023, 11:40:53 PMWhat coaching are you talking about I thought they played as well as they could

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the clock management and offensive play calling were absolutely Devine. 

Messiah717

There certainly could've been a flag on the final play.  That said Waller has to be busting through the defender and get way up for the pass.

Woody

Quote from: kingm56 on October 15, 2023, 11:59:51 PMYeah, the clock management and offensive play calling were absolutely Devine.
Never said it was Devine but as we saw at end of first half .....the Qb often has final play call decision in their hands not coaches.
Hard to judge from couch what is actually happening on the field and what goes into play calling and final decisions on a play at the line of scrimmage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk