News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Great play by TT to get the ball out. 

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 15, 2023, 08:49:55 PMDo you see the O-line he has to deal with ? and they keep running him to the dead side

in
Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 15, 2023, 08:50:16 PMHe's getting met in the backfield on every play. Where is he supposed to go?

Care to explain why Brieda looked so good on his run?

sooners56

3-0. Makeshift line. Backup QB. Hobbled Barkley. I'll take it
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Blue Since ‘62

A good team finds a way to 6. Giants get 3.

bighitterdalama

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Soundwave401

MagicRat

If someone had said to me in the off-season that week 6 we'd have Justin Pugh playing LT, I'd have laughed in their face.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 15, 2023, 08:51:36 PMThats the  kind of run plays they need to run for Barkley.... not on the left side

I am not well enough versed in RB stuff so I'll take your word for it and learn from what you are saying.

What I will say is Saquon looks to the naked eye a bit slow (he's hurt) and a bit hesitant (that's concerning)....and my bigger issue is our running play design are telegraphed. I am sitting here anticipating and seeing a run play before it happens

bighitterdalama

first time all year with a first quarter lead?

AYM

We actually have a lead! We've only had one for 19 seconds all year, hope we can at least double it.

AYM

Irony - if you told us in 2013 that Justin Pugh would be playing LT for us in 2023 we'd have taken it without question and assumed the draft pick was a success. Funny how things work.

Trench

If Ezudu has a hurt toe I'd like to see him try to return. I'm not a dr but we need him

bighitterdalama