News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 16, 2023, 07:34:39 AMNever said it was Devine but as we saw at end of first half .....the Qb often has final play call decision in their hands not coaches.
Hard to judge from couch what is actually happening on the field and what goes into play calling and final decisions on a play at the line of scrimmage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How come you don't apply this same logic when DJ is playing?  You routinely blame the OL and play calling when DJs under center; however, today, you seem to put the onus on the QB.  That's an interesting trick, Woody...

uconnjack8

Thought that game might have been a weird dream when I woke up this morning. 

Valiant effort by the D and really by the patchwork OL.  Bottom line, you have to score TDs to win.

bamagiantfan

It's nice to have something to complain about in a game that most of us thought the Giants had no shot to win.

I know fans here are upset with losing a game the Giants could have won. But f you think we are alone and really want to see a fanbase upset with their team's play yesterday, go over to the Bills' Message Boards. They thought they would be happily going to bed at halftime. They are losing their minds over there.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)