News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants pass rush

Started by MightyGiants, October 19, 2023, 08:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Rich: It sure doesn't help that our most experienced pass rusher hardly ever plays any games. 

I can't see how the Giants can/will keep him around much longer.  Too bad.  He's a good player. 

Was wondering (but too lazy to check) if his brother is as injury-prone. He DOES have a brother in NFL, doesn't he?  Or is this a senior moment for me?  LOL

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on October 19, 2023, 08:48:32 AMRich: It sure doesn't help that our most experienced pass rusher hardly ever plays any games. 

I can't see how the Giants can/will keep him around much longer.  Too bad.  He's a good player. 

Was wondering (but too lazy to check) if his brother is as injury-prone. He DOES have a brother in NFL, doesn't he?  Or is this a senior moment for me?  LOL

Bob

BJ Ojulari plays for the Cards (drafted this season).  He seems to have played in all the games but he has only taken 85 snaps.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Leek21

I don
Quote from: Bob In PA on October 19, 2023, 08:48:32 AMRich: It sure doesn't help that our most experienced pass rusher hardly ever plays any games. 

Bob

I don't see him on the injury list this week.  Not even limited.  Hope he plays.

uconnjack8

Seemed like last week the team was not blitzing as much (that may be incorrect).

If that is correct, it's probably not a surprise they played their best defensive game.  If you are blitzing and not getting pressure,  you are going to leave a lot open.

RelaxTension

Quote from: Leek21 on October 19, 2023, 11:29:15 AMI don
I don't see him on the injury list this week.  Not even limited.  Hope he plays.
He's on the IR.
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

RelaxTension

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 19, 2023, 08:37:05 AMhttps://x.com/nickfalato/status/1714977696676274293?s=20
So many times they should've sack the QB but he side steps them and then throws a perfect ball down field.
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

Philosophers

Talk about high investment and no return.  Giants Edge/DL is just that.

B1GBLUE

Bob

we need a long term replacement for him. clearly he's not an every down player, but could make a good situational pass rusher.

uconnjack8

Would be interesting to see what the pass rush looks like with a 2nd half lead at some point.