News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT: Other games thread

Started by spiderblue43, October 22, 2023, 01:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

Ravens looking sensational..wiping out the Lions for lunch 21-0.. Jackson has been awesome so far. Bills still struggling..down 10-3 to the Patriots. Sloppy. Imagine a Diggs meltdown could be coming.

Guys wide open all day for the Ravens.

spiderblue43

Make that 28-0 Ravens..7 minutes to the half. Impressive to say the least.

spiderblue43

Tyler Baegent UDFA in his first start looking poised for the Bears at qb.

Another bogus roughing the passer call with Josh Allen that led to 7. Awful refs again. Allen flopped a la NBA style.

MagicRat

Cleveland Indi is called helluva finish.
Smell my cheese you mother!

T200

I'm digging the Colts' black helmets
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

spiderblue43

CBS is now the Swiftie Network with KC on all the time. Bolts just scored..10-10 2nd quarter.

So glad the Bills got clipped in the end which should have happened last week. Roughing the passer calls are a joke..all day long. :boooo:

DaveBrown74

George Pickens' talent just jumps off the screen. Stings every time I watch this guy play. Wan'Dale isn't bad but this guy is several cuts above.

uconnjack8

Dolphins really havent been any one very good and have been pretty easily handled against their best opponents.

Lot of flash but not sure they have enough on the trenches.

Jaime

10 Penalties by the Fins, 0 by the Eggles...

Uni

Quote from: Jaime on October 22, 2023, 11:31:16 PM10 Penalties by the Fins, 0 by the Eggles...
And half were ticky tacky or outright egregious

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Uni

Quote from: uconnjack8 on October 22, 2023, 11:16:50 PMDolphins really havent been any one very good and have been pretty easily handled against their best opponents.

Lot of flash but not sure they have enough on the trenches.
They are beset by injuries in the secondary and OL

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk