News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Can we steal the vinkings scouts

Started by ralphpal1, October 26, 2023, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphpal1

Has any team drafted better WRs then the vinkings
Diggs
Theiland
Jefferson
Now.addison.
The hits just keep on going
Now i know pitt drafted awesome.WRs
But i also think a big part of that was Big Ben

Can we steal.one of those scouts

GloryDays

Every team and/or it's scouts have abilities to assess talent in some positions and deficiencies in other areas.
The vikings, as in your example, have a good collective eye for Receivers; the new Giants regime seem to have the eye for DBs... we suck at drafting O linement, some teams like the Eagirls are good at that...

DaveBrown74

Quote from: GloryDays on October 26, 2023, 06:07:21 PMEvery team and/or it's scouts have abilities to assess talent in some positions and deficiencies in other areas.
The vikings, as in your example, have a good collective eye for Receivers; the new Giants regime seem to have the eye for DBs... we suck at drafting O linement, some teams like the Eagirls are good at that...

The Eagles and Cowboys both draft extremely well across the board. That is perhaps the single biggest reason why they have been so much more successful than us for the past decade.

GloryDays

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 26, 2023, 06:08:48 PMThe Eagles and Cowboys both draft extremely well across the board. That is perhaps the single biggest reason why they have been so much more successful than us for the past decade.

I don't know much detail about their roster, but I am pretty sure that each one has missed in drafting certain positions.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: GloryDays on October 26, 2023, 08:13:57 PMI don't know much detail about their roster, but I am pretty sure that each one has missed in drafting certain positions.

Of course. Nobody makes zero mistakes. And I would agree some teams are better with some positions than others. Totally fair point.

Dgoodmantrublu

Addison is great, but the Vikings still should have drafted Banks. I'm thrilled they didn't.