News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Brightwell on IR

Started by Dumpster Dan, October 28, 2023, 01:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster Dan

Brightwell placed on IR

Dumpster Dan

uconnjack8

This team has so many injuries someone needs to go on IR just to suit up a full squad.

Dumpster Dan

As I posted this it reminded me that the Giants have a game tomorrow
I'm thinking that so many of the Giants players have in the past played with our emotions in that they tell us what a teammate DJ is--work ethic over the top, great in the locker room etc etc etc.I kind of forgot that we had a game tomorrow  because most of the narrative this week has been DJ and the Giants need for a QB.  Who do we draft?  Number one priority is a franchise QB.  Do we sell at the trade deadline to accumulate assets so that we can move up in the draft to draft that QB?  I'm thinking all that talk is just fluff.  It seems as if DJ is no different than so many others.  He got his money and now he wont even take the field because he has a little pain in his neck

Cmon DJ suck it up.  Get your butt out there

You want a little bit of advice?  Hell I'm going in for surgery on Monday--replacing my pacemaker   Piece of cake--Thats a hell of a lot more serious than a .little pain in the neck   but what am I doing in preparation?  Trying to figure out how the Giants win Sunday and then again next Sunday  because at 4-5 I would expect the narrative to change drastically

DJ I know that you went to Duke the school of pansies as my UCONN Huskies have shown  but you are a GIANT now--you play hurt because we fans demand it

Dumpster Dan

I'm tired of reading about your replacement

Jclayton92

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on October 28, 2023, 03:28:23 PMAs I posted this it reminded me that the Giants have a game tomorrow
I'm thinking that so many of the Giants players have in the past played with our emotions in that they tell us what a teammate DJ is--work ethic over the top, great in the locker room etc etc etc.I kind of forgot that we had a game tomorrow  because most of the narrative this week has been DJ and the Giants need for a QB.  Who do we draft?  Number one priority is a franchise QB.  Do we sell at the trade deadline to accumulate assets so that we can move up in the draft to draft that QB?  I'm thinking all that talk is just fluff.  It seems as if DJ is no different than so many others.  He got his money and now he wont even take the field because he has a little pain in his neck

You want a little bit of advice?  Hell I'm going in for surgery on Monday--replacing my pacemaker   Piece of cake--Thats a hell of a lot more serious than a .little pain in the neck   but what am I doing in preparation?  Trying to figure out how the Giants win Sunday and then again next Sunday  because at 4-5 I would expect the narrative to change drastically

DJ I know that you went to Duke the school of pansies as my UCONN Huskies have shown  but you are a GIANT now--you play hurt because we fans demand it

Dumpster Dan

Good luck with your procedure my friend 👊

4 Aces

Another position wiped out by injuries.

Barkley, Gray & Brightwell all injured in the same game. Classic Giants!

Either there is some sort of systemic dysfunction with the trainers or the team is cursed. We're way past the point of dumb luck. I realize Ronnie Barnes is a highly respected member of the training community, but when your team leads the league in injuries for like 20 years - at what point does that speak negatively of the trainer? Barnes has been the Head Trainer since 1981. He's responsible for the entire training program. Is he Teflon? If he's truly awesome at his job and these are the consistent results - it's a curse.

P.S. Speedy recovery on the procedure DD.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MagicRat

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on October 28, 2023, 03:28:23 PMAs I posted this it reminded me that the Giants have a game tomorrow

Dumpster Dan

All good wishes Bud.
Smell my cheese you mother!