News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How do you feel about the Giants winning games for the rest of the season

Started by MightyGiants, November 02, 2023, 09:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In light of the current record how do you feel about winning or losing for he rest of the season

Giant Obsession

I'm not worried, they wont.

But please don't boo, you'll get Neal's fragile feelings so upset he'll have trouble not jumping the snap count.

Again.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

uconnjack8

AZGiantFan

I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MagicRat on November 05, 2023, 07:17:33 PMSorry   lapsed into Scottish speak.
The Raiders are a bad team and have embarrassed us.
Dallas are not a bad team, therefore it will almost certainly get a lot more embarrassing.

Not that any of this matters at this point, but I would argue that getting utterly destroyed (which we did) by one of the league's worst teams is a lot more embarrassing than getting destroyed by one of the league's best teams. Even if the gap on the scoreboard is a little wider in this next one. I don't see how it can get much more humiliating than this past week. The Cowboys are in a totally different class than the Raiders.

spiderblue43

LennG

Not to insult anyone here who might root for the Giants to lose, JimV will be turning over in his grave if he read that. We all know how he felt about winning every game.

While I wouldn't mind several more losses, beating Dallas would sure be sweet in a terrible season.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss