News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What are your predictions for the Raiders game?

Started by MightyGiants, November 03, 2023, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

I like the Giants in this game, especially if Thomas comes back. The Raiders may have three wins but they're pretty terrible, and the Giants' D is playing very well right now. I also think ownership is just weak in Vegas, and so I doubt this McDaniels firing was managed seamlessly. So I think we'll be able to take advantage of that too.

I think we win by two touchdowns or so. Call it 27-13.

SlotCorner

I thought the Giants win this game before the Raiders imploded. More convinced now. Giants are getting healthier. Jones will have more time to make a decision. The defense is playing ungodly right now and the Raiders are starting a rookie at QB.

Crosby is going to give us trouble and the Raiders are home, but that's all they have going for them. Don't let Jacobs get going and this one is over.

Also, I am knocking on wood right now.

MightyGiants

I am not big on predictions, but I think the Giants are going to win this one convincingly.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

B1GBLUE

think its gonna be another ugly game. 2 awful teams. i think we squeak this one out 17-10. jones throws 1 td and runs for 1. defense puts up another very good effort.

EDjohnst1981

I think the D will be strong but I feel Adams and Renfrow (in particular) will have some success.

I expect a very strong game from Jones, who will put up his best numbers of the season.

Thibs will get amongst it. A little concerned with how Dex will succeed without Williams next to him.

Giants win 27-21.

Ed Vette

I predict that if the Giants lose any of the remaining games to two teams a tanking, Giants Nation will lose their xxxx in epic proportions...

And a partridge in a pear tree.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

sooners56

I'll be at the game so I am expecting a Giants victory by 10.  Let's be honest, if this Giants team can't beat this Raiders team there is no hope left for this season.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

DaveBrown74

Alright, so not a single person (including myself) thinks the Raiders, who are favored in this game, are winning.

Why does this sound familiar?  :hmm:

spiderblue43

Raiders may be tanking obviously..but I wouldn't be surprised they play hard for Pierce. They couldn't stand Little Josh..dare I say Raiders 17-13. :doh:

nb587

Quote from: spiderblue43 on November 04, 2023, 02:17:22 PMRaiders may be tanking obviously..but I wouldn't be surprised they play hard for Pierce. They couldn't stand Little Josh..dare I say Raiders 17-13. :doh:
Not making a prediction but I think you're right.  The players may show up if only out of their dislike for McDaniels

Philosophers

Giants D will look ok.

Giants O will be inept.

Raiders 21 - Giants 13

Giant Obsession

Raiders - 41
Giants - 13  (missed xtra point)

After throwing away 2 games due to management incompetency, the seeds of WTF are germinating.

Jacobs will have a huge day......Adams the same.

Daniel Jones will be well, Daniel Jones,  1 int. 6-7 sacks and more bird dogging receivers than a quail hunting pointer.

Our offensive masterminds will make the Raiders look like the 80's version from Oakland.

This will not be pretty....see Dallas Game 1.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

Topshelf21