News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Raiders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 05, 2023, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

I got to say, Daboll berating the players is not a good look and not effective.

DaveBrown74

I guess we're a "get right" opportunity for Jacobs. He has been nowhere all year.

Stringer Bell

And your QB has been out for weeks and you're paying your RB $10M, so makes sense to ignore him.

Absolutely horrible play calling by Kafka is the reason for that 3 and out.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: katkavage on November 05, 2023, 04:30:44 PMI got to say, Daboll berating the players is not a good look and not effective.

I missed that. Whom was he berating?

Stringer Bell

Quote from: katkavage on November 05, 2023, 04:30:44 PMI got to say, Daboll berating the players is not a good look and not effective.

Neal absolutely deserved it. He's a bum and should know it.

kingm56

Quote from: Stringer Bell on November 05, 2023, 04:31:41 PMAnd your QB has been out for weeks and you're paying your RB $10M, so makes sense to ignore him.

Except Jones had a wide open Hyatt and missed him.

sooners56

Quote from: Stringer Bell on November 05, 2023, 04:31:41 PMAnd your QB has been out for weeks and you're paying your RB $10M, so makes sense to ignore him.

Na, jones at QB is why the Giants went 3 and out. Missed Barkley, then didn't throw to Hyatt on 2nd down, the. Threw short on 3rd. Jones smh
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

jgrangers2

He had Saquon wide open on first down and airmailed it. Not everything is about playcalling.

katkavage

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 05, 2023, 04:32:05 PMI missed that. Whom was he berating?
Neal for the movement. It might have been deserved but won't solve the problem. Daboll ain't Lombardi.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 05, 2023, 04:32:05 PMI missed that. Whom was he berating?

Neal. Shouted something like "what the f**k was that?"

Woody

Has the game started yet ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: sooners56 on November 05, 2023, 04:33:10 PMNa, jones at QB is why the Giants went 3 and out. Missed Barkley, then didn't throw to Hyatt on 2nd down, the. Threw short on 3rd. Jones smh

Yeah, blaming the OC for that drive is odd; if he hits Barkley on an easy pass, it's 2 and 3. 

Woody

Defense looking good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MagicRat

These have started like a team that's delightedtheir HC has been fired.
Smell my cheese you mother!