News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Raiders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 05, 2023, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AYM

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Damn season is now officially over

And whether we love or hate dj his time is probably done

Blue Since ‘62

killarich

I hope you let devito throw the fken ball today

jgrangers2

Devito now has as many career completions as he has rushing touchdowns

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

sooners56

If I knew Jones was hurt on that sack how did the Giants coaching staff not know and put him back out there smh. I'm in section 415, nosebleed seats and I'm seeing everything. jones is bad
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

spiderblue43

His career should be considered regrettable. Retirement is probably an option. Sad. :(

jgrangers2

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: sooners56 on November 05, 2023, 05:05:58 PMIf I knew Jones was hurt on that sack how did the Giants coaching staff not know and put him back out there smh. I'm in section 415, nosebleed seats and I'm seeing everything. jones is bad

If you knew. Jones would have known and it's not a smart move to stay in the game.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: spiderblue43 on November 05, 2023, 05:07:08 PMHis career should be considered regrettable. Retirement is probably an option. Sad. :(

What's even more sad is we're on the hook for $47mm for him next year. So while I'm sorry he is hurt, he will get better, and either way he will still be a pretty well off man with that $81m guarantee no matter what he does. The Giants lose out more than he does.

jgrangers2

Great individual plays by KT, Pinnock and Sexy Dexy to kill that drive