News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

FOX is going to make most of America watch the Cowboys kick Giants' butt

Started by MightyGiants, November 08, 2023, 11:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

I don't care. I finally get to watch a game in my living room in real time.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

SlotCorner

Ugh, may have to sync the TV with Bob Papa. The amount of Cowboy worshipping that is going to aired on this game will be vomit worthy.

Only hope is the D comes to play again and we keep it close. Maybe we'll get a "Uh oh, the Cowboys can't be happy going forward with the play of the offense today, despite the win."

Hadron

I'm going to be at that game. lol

My wife and I planned this game out a while back and we're taking the kid to her first NFL game.

T200

ALL of America witnessed the shutout to start the season. At least some will be spared for this one.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kingm56

Quote from: Hadron on November 08, 2023, 06:38:57 PMI'm going to be at that game. lol

My wife and I planned this game out a while back and we're taking the kid to her first NFL game.

Same here, Hardon.  Gonna be a tough game to watch, but the family has a plan if it turns ugly. 

T200

For as much as I can't stand the Cowboys, I would love to attend a game in their stadium. I'll wait until we're competitive and have a real shot at beating them down there. Hate spending money on something and not enjoying it.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kartanoman

Quote from: Hadron on November 08, 2023, 06:38:57 PMI'm going to be at that game. lol

Try to emphasize the "NFL Experience" for your kid more than the parochial support of the Giants because the former, in and of itself, is a lot to take in for a youngster.

When I took the family to the Cardinals game in Glendale, AZ, my nine year old daughter was wowed with State Farm Stadium and walking down the stairs into the huge arena where the energy just hits you that you almost have to hold onto the banister or risk falling down.

In your case, there should be a lot of kids' activities outside the stadium so go early and enjoy the experience and let us know how your kid liked it. My daughter was blown away by it. Then, again, she witnessed the one exciting game of the season where the Giants woke from the dead and came back to win in the second half.

Enjoy!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

babywhales

Let's hope the embarrassment doesn't force Mara into any rash decisions 

After Dallas, it's still down hill till the off-season 

0-8 down the stretch looks like how this is playing out
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

andrew_nyGiants

Our only prayer is  offense protecting the ball and defense having a game for the ages.

Let us pray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

files58

Wow, talk about a public execution......(my mind's eye just flipped to the scene in Blazing Saddles where the "doomed" and his horse were hung together)

DaveBrown74

Hopefully the national humiliation will warm Mara up to the idea of Caleb or Drake being a Giant next year.

Woody

Won't be the first humiliating game Giants broadcast around the nation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk