News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Bears' victory pushed the Giants to 3rd in the draft

Started by MightyGiants, November 10, 2023, 09:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: Jclayton92 on November 10, 2023, 12:43:29 PMI would think the bears get talent for fields like Marvin Harrison Jr etc

It's the coach in Chicago not the players.

Before Fields got injured, he was playing very well; 8 TDs in two weeks.  Its possible the Bears don't go QB, leaving only Arz....

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

Jclayton92

Quote from: brownelvis54 on November 12, 2023, 02:10:05 PMPatriots TANKED today. We are 4th and Patriots 3rd
Nah I don't think they did. I think Bailey Zappe gives them a better chance than Jones.

Jclayton92

The cardinals won today so that should help us as they'll likely win more with murray

TDToomer

The Patriots switched to Zappe after Mac throw another pick. The Pats are as inept on offense as the Giants except all their QBs are healthy.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

BBLXIX

Quote from: kingm56 on November 10, 2023, 02:07:15 PMBefore Fields got injured, he was playing very well; 8 TDs in two weeks.  Its possible the Bears don't go QB, leaving only Arz....

Wishful thinking. He accrued those stats against the #32, and #31 defenses. On top of that, the current regime in Chicago didn't pick Fields. There's very little reason for them to gamble on his upside, paying him a sizable contract when they could reset the whole thing with a new coaching staff if the Panthers get #1.