News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Your bar for Tommy DeVito today

Started by DaveBrown74, November 12, 2023, 10:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

I'll be happy if he finishes the game in one piece.  I don't want to see the other guy under any circumstances.

Also, I hope they don't overuse Saquon as they've been doing. Might as well let someone else play a while.

It's not like we're one block on the OL away from a rushing touchdown on every play.

Bob

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

T200

He could set the NFL single-season passing record but this game alone will not be a factor in whether he starts Game 1 next season.

He needs to finish in the top 10 for the rest of his starts to be considered.

Realistically, he has no chance.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Only losing by 39 points instead of 40. That's an improvement.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kartanoman

Tommy was awesome! That kid has a pair of 🪨 🪨!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

bighitterdalama

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 12, 2023, 07:26:12 PMOnly losing by 39 points instead of 40. That's an improvement.

To be fair, Ed, they cut it to 32.

Ed Vette

Tough kid, took a severe beating today. Not much else to take away when the whole team and the coaches were outclassed. 17 points is the second most all season since week two. Sadly.

They should give Matt Barkley a start at some point.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

TDToomer

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 12, 2023, 07:48:31 PMTough kid, took a severe beating today. Not much else to take away when the whole team and the coaches were outclassed. 17 points is the second most all season since week two. Sadly.

They should give Matt Barkley a start at some point.

I was certain he was going to play in the 2nd half. There has got to be a QB who can move the ball.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

T200

Quote from: TDToomer on November 12, 2023, 08:57:25 PMI was certain he was going to play in the 2nd half. There has got to be a QB who can move the ball.
They're currently on other teams.  :hurt:

Ed Vette

Quote from: T200 on November 12, 2023, 09:32:42 PMThey're currently on other teams.  :hurt:
As many TDs as DJ in three less games.
Just wrap your head around that nugget.  :what:
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 12, 2023, 09:39:30 PMAs many TDs as DJ in three less games.
Just wrap your head around that nugget.  :what:
Dab/Ka should be telling TD to look downfield for his first two reads. If he throws short of the sticks, he runs laps.

Ed Vette

Quote from: T200 on November 12, 2023, 09:43:36 PMDab/Ka should be telling TD to look downfield for his first two reads. If he throws short of the sticks, he runs laps.
They should throw more on first down and introduce the concept of Play action too.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Torus34

Given the Open Door policy of the offensive front five, Mr. Thomas Devito has the only characteristic of any importance whatever for a Giants QB: durability.

Go, Big Blue!