News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The NY Giants; Spider Lockhart, Ron Johnson Years

Started by squibber, November 18, 2023, 04:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squibber

The above is a Facebook page I came across. 4,000 members and old pictures of guys like Joe Morrison. I even saw a post by former Giant, Dave Tipton. I thought I would share this for anyone interested in checking it out.

LennG

For many years Spider Lockheart was my favorite Giants player. Don't know why but I was always hooked on defensive backs, going from  Jimmy Patton to Erich Barnes to Lockhart.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

beaugestus

squibber

Quote from: beaugestus on November 19, 2023, 04:33:14 AMWhat page??

Are you on Facebook? If so you can do a search for it. Click on the magnifying glass at the top of the page and type The NY Giants; Spider Lockhart, Ron Johnson Years. That should bring up a link to that page.

squibber

Quote from: LennG on November 18, 2023, 08:12:11 PMFor many years Spider Lockheart was my favorite Giants player. Don't know why but I was always hooked on defensive backs, going from  Jimmy Patton to Erich Barnes to Lockhart.

Same here, Lenn. I also liked Scott Eaton and Willie Williams.

spiderblue43

My user name is dedicated to him. Great guy..Giant. Remember the spider patch they wore in 86?

Giant Obsession

Quote from: squibber on November 18, 2023, 04:07:19 PMThe above is a Facebook page I came across. 4,000 members and old pictures of guys like Joe Morrison. I even saw a post by former Giant, Dave Tipton. I thought I would share this for anyone interested in checking it out.

Thanks, have spent last 2 hours on the page.  Who needs sleep.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

President Rick

I met Ron Johnson when he was inducted into the college football hall of fame.  Fred Dryer and broadcaster Chris Schenkel that night too.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.