News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Pull Tommy DeVito before he wins the Game!

Started by Ed Vette, November 19, 2023, 03:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Quote from: TDToomer on November 19, 2023, 03:37:34 PMAwful post. You should delete it. :boooo:
Best Giants QB performance of the season. Whether you like it or not.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

katkavage

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 19, 2023, 03:46:13 PMBest Giants QB performance of the season. Whether you like it or not.
Toomer doesn't want us to have fun in a meaningless game.

Ed Vette

Of course, just have to coach scared to keep 'em in the game.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

BluesCruz

Ed DeVito is now a proven quantity

any QB we could have drafted would be a gamble at best

very few drafted QBs have ever been a sure thing....  Elway?  Staubach?
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

BluesCruz

Funny stuff as if anyone remembers the one game Jesse Palmer ever started he almost screwed up the Eli Manning draft.  He didnt get the message he was supposed to lose

Ed Vette

The last time DJ threw three TD passes was 2019.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

Quote from: katkavage on November 19, 2023, 03:57:18 PMToomer doesn't want us to have fun in a meaningless game.

No just don't like seeing silly new topics created. This could have went into the game thread.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on November 19, 2023, 04:20:37 PMEd DeVito is now a proven quantity

any QB we could have drafted would be a gamble at best

very few drafted QBs have ever been a sure thing....  Elway?  Staubach?
Proven quantity how? He's thrown for 500 yards in 5 games. You've has some really out there hot takes tp the point that I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Jclayton92 on November 19, 2023, 05:20:09 PMProven quantity how? He's thrown for 500 yards in 5 games. You've has some really out there hot takes tp the point that I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

hes proven he can compete in the NFL and look good and poised doing it
many have tried and failed

I just like the way he goes about his business.  Reminds me of Romo
another Italian guy

If he keeps improving and the OC lets him play (pass) it should be fun to watch

Uni

Tony Romo's father is of Mexican descent, not Italian

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kartanoman

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on November 19, 2023, 05:39:50 PMhes proven he can compete in the NFL and look good and poised doing it
many have tried and failed

I just like the way he goes about his business.  Reminds me of Romo
another Italian guy

If he keeps improving and the OC lets him play (pass) it should be fun to watch
Liking the way he plays and him actually having a chance to become a good starter are not mutually exclusive.

In fact it's what got the Giants in this mess to begin with. Mara and a chunk of the fan base got so infatuated with how hard someone played and liking that person that they completely ignored how horrible his stats and play were.