News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Notable non-QB performances

Started by MightyGiants, November 27, 2023, 01:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Yeah, those two are makin' some noise.
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

DaveBrown74

Hyatt towers over every other receiver on the team by a very substantial margin. And I think guys like Hodgins and Slayton are NFL caliber receivers who are more than worthy of being on a roster.

Robinson, in my opinion at least, was a really poor pick where we took him. But Schoen may have somewhat made it up for it with the Hyatt trade/pick.

Bob In PA

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 27, 2023, 03:29:30 PMHyatt towers over every other receiver on the team by a very substantial margin. And I think guys like Hodgins and Slayton are NFL caliber receivers who are more than worthy of being on a roster.

Robinson, in my opinion at least, was a really poor pick where we took him. But Schoen may have somewhat made it up for it with the Hyatt trade/pick.

DB: Wait a while on Robinson. I saw examples of the type of plays they plan on using him for in the future.

It's something that has been missing from the Giants for a long time.

They could use Saquon for the same plays but he attracts too much attention from opponents (for good reason).

I predict you'll change your mind about Robinson before the end of this season. Crossing my fingers.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on November 27, 2023, 05:01:33 PMDB: Wait a while on Robinson. I saw examples of the type of plays they plan on using him for in the future.

It's something that has been missing from the Giants for a long time.

They could use Saquon for the same plays but he attracts too much attention from opponents (for good reason).

I predict you'll change your mind about Robinson before the end of this season. Crossing my fingers.

Bob
They need to get this kid in open space. I've seen him flash and I like what I see. I would like to see him in a weight training program after the season and add ten pounds and then he could be a beast.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

EDjohnst1981

I believe Hyatt had the highest WR PFF grade.

It's amazing what this kid can do when he's thrown the ball.