News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Kafka & Jones to the Panthers?

Started by ozzie, November 29, 2023, 08:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzie

"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

T200

I'd welcome it. Probably have the same odds of happening as me winning the lottery.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

President Rick

I'd take Reich as OC but do not want Young as qb ever.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

BluesCruz

Sounds plausible for Kafka and Jones
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

I suspect if you research NFL history you will never find a coordinator that was coaching a unit that was ranked last in the league and they were then hired to be a head coach.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

EDjohnst1981

Kafka has a chance if Tepper reads this board and realises that all the Giants failings are on the O-Line, Receivers who aren't open and then drop the ball etc etc.  /sarcasm/

I jest of course, I'd be surprised if he gets a HC gig, I think he needs a bounce back year next season and maybe there's a chance (assuming he survives this season).

uconnjack8

Quote from: MightyGiants on November 29, 2023, 08:35:54 AMI suspect if you research NFL history you will never find a coordinator that was coaching a unit that was ranked last in the league and they were then hired to be a head coach.

This would be in the realm of the Jim Zorn hiring as a HC

LennG

I almost spit out, my morning coffee when I read this.

If we all sit and pray together, maybe this can happen.

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: 
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

spiderblue43

.ip:  :nanner:  :nanner:  :drunk:

If that happened...

BluesCruz

Somehow this seems do-able, and unsuprising

We got Kerry Collins from Carolina...time to return the favor

uconnjack8

Quote from: BluesCruz on November 29, 2023, 01:57:22 PMSomehow this seems do-able, and unsuprising

We got Kerry Collins from Carolina...time to return the favor

Afraid to ask, but how is this returning the favor?  You think this sends Carolina to a Super Bowl?

BluesCruz

Collins had talent, as does Jones but time to move on

Both guys showed flashes but

andrew_nyGiants

Think they'd give us their 2nd round pick for DJ? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!