News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Interview with Justin Pugh- Great Insight inside the Giants Oline

Started by BluesCruz, December 01, 2023, 02:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdV-k92jZmI&t=1898s

My sons best friends mother is close with Justin's mom. So I enjoyed getting to
hear Justin and his life long love for the Giants.  He didnt come here for the money.
He wanted to help fix what I would have called a sunken ship. He's been a big Giants fan all his life.

What a great guy Justin comes across in this interview with Bobby Skinner.

As for being a lineman, to Justin its all about technique and working seamlessly with the other linemen.  He realizes he is slim but credits his "attack mode" for his success, not his weight.  To quote Justin, if you can control your opponents hips, you can bowl over the biggest opponents.  He also admires versatility but to really hone your craft you need to find a spot on the line and live there.

He rated Philly and Detroit as having the best Olines right now.

We are a work in progress but getting better each week.  His best buddy on the line is Bredeson.
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Ed Vette

My Nieces', friend's second cousin on her mother's side is best friends with Pugh's Aunt Sophie's dog walker.   
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

BluesCruz

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 01, 2023, 02:41:47 PMMy Nieces', friend's second cousin on her mother's side is best friends with Pugh's Aunt Sophie's dog walker.   

LOL is that right?   What a small world!

Actually all kidding aside.  Pugh's return seemed to plant a seed, and Tommy's good play has benefited from it and enhanced
it with positive accomplishment.
Ive been watching a lot of all 22 and Tommy D is getting pockets Jones could only have dreamed of.  ...Barkley too is benefiting big time.
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Bob In PA

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 01, 2023, 02:41:47 PMMy Nieces', friend's second cousin on her mother's side is best friends with Pugh's Aunt Sophie's dog walker.   
Ed: You should have gone with the line from Space Balls (Mel Brooks):

"Luke... I am your father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's, former roommate."

A top-10 favorite movie of mine.

Bob

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!