News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants drop to 7th in the draft order

Started by MightyGiants, December 04, 2023, 03:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc16LT56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 06, 2023, 06:56:43 AMIf it is indeed a complete crapshoot, I guess the fact that more than 50% of the starting QBs in the league right now were taken in the top 10 overall out of more than 250 total draft picks (plus the whole undrafted population) is a sheer coincidence and randomly picking a QB in the 4th round gives you the same odds of him panning out as it does if you take one in the top 5 or 10 overall.
Let's just hope Joe Schoen is a little more sophisticated than the "it doesn't matter where you draft a QB" crowd.

LennG

Eagles are known for last minute give ups.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

Quote from: LennG on December 06, 2023, 08:57:48 AMEagles are known for last minute give ups.
Lenn: Whether or not Cowboys win NFC-East, I predicted long ago Cowboys to the Super Bowl (to lose) this year.

The most likely scenario is Cowboys finish 2nd, Eagles get a bye, Cowboys win their 1st game, then play Eagles.

If it plays out that way, IMO Eagles have nothing to gain by playing starters against us in the final game. IMO, they'll anticipate (as I did) that their first game will be against the Cowboys and know that they'll need all hands on deck to win that game.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!