News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Good luck this Monday night

Started by Arodgers12, December 05, 2023, 10:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 06, 2023, 09:32:47 AMI hope it's a great game with no bad officiating or injuries.
Arod: I'm right there with you. Stick with us if the Pack finds a way into the playoffs. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

GordonGekko80

I think the Packers are clearly the favorites here.

LaFleur is 12-0 in December games so far and I seriously don't think this is going to change next week.

Plus, they have won 2 very difficult games against the Lions and the Chiefs, which are 2 very good teams, too.
Love is legit, too, I think.

We'll drop to 4-9, sadly.

PackersNation

The A-Rod SN is not a real Packers fan. He posts the same crap on nearly EVERY fan forum of the team the Packers play each week.

I was told by the Ravens site owner a couple years ago that he has mental issues and just wants attention. They just humor him. He cries obsessively when exposed, so I won't post proof of him on other sites saying how the Packers suck and the opposition for that week is great and has the best fans.

Should be a good game this week. If you want some analysis and actual facts about the Packers, let me know. If you want to get told the Packers suck and the Giants and their fans are great, he is your man.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation

PackersNation

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on December 06, 2023, 11:54:03 AMI think the Packers are clearly the favorites here.

LaFleur is 12-0 in December games so far and I seriously don't think this is going to change next week.

Plus, they have won 2 very difficult games against the Lions and the Chiefs, which are 2 very good teams, too.
Love is legit, too, I think.

We'll drop to 4-9, sadly.
LaFleur is 16-0 in December games since becoming the Packers head coach in 2019.