News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Packers game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

SlotCorner

Leaving soon! Night games are the worst if only because traffic getting up the turnpike sucks and I just want to get there.

I expect a close game, but the Packers offense has been playing really well. We get Sexy Dexy back, hope he can make a difference.

T200

Quote from: SlotCorner on December 11, 2023, 05:38:01 PMLeaving soon! Night games are the worst if only because traffic getting up the turnpike sucks and I just want to get there.

I expect a close game, but the Packers offense has been playing really well. We get Sexy Dexy back, hope he can make a difference.
Enjoy the game and your medium Pepsi!!  :P
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

SlotCorner

Quote from: T200 on December 11, 2023, 07:00:18 PMEnjoy the game and your medium Pepsi!!  :P

Ha ha! Corona Club members got free Philly Cheese egg rolls free with the purchase of one expensive ticket! Yum.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: SlotCorner on December 11, 2023, 05:38:01 PMLeaving soon! Night games are the worst if only because traffic getting up the turnpike sucks and I just want to get there.

Enjoy! (There is always hope!)

TDToomer

Giants wearing their 90's throwback home jerseys so I am wearing my throwback jersey. #98 Jesse Armstead.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

bighitterdalama

Quote from: TDToomer on December 11, 2023, 07:57:10 PMGiants wearing their 90's throwback home jerseys so I am wearing my throwback jersey. #98 Jesse Armstead.

Been wearing Thibs #5. That continues tonight.

DaveBrown74

Loving that the DeVito family did a huge chicken cutlet and meatball hero tailgate, where they shared with anyone who came up, including lots of Packers fans apparently. Great stuff.

https://twitter.com/SNYGiants/status/1734333348028232100

bighitterdalama

C'mon, let's score more than 10 tonight. Green By gets the ball.

TDToomer

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 11, 2023, 08:07:51 PMLoving that the DeVito family did a huge chicken cutlet and meatball hero tailgate, where they shared with anyone who came up, including lots of Packers fans apparently. Great stuff.

https://twitter.com/SNYGiants/status/1734333348028232100

Need to dub in some traditional Italian music.

I already had dinner and this is making me hungry again.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on December 11, 2023, 08:16:22 PMNeed to dub in some traditional Italian music.

I already had dinner and this is making me hungry again.

Agreed. The combo of chicken cutlet, fresh mozz, peppers, and vinegar is a good one. Bread looks high quality too.

bighitterdalama

sooners56

Why the corners playing so far off on a 3rd and 3?? Luckily it was a bad throw. Banks you did nothing 😂
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

drakew

"HERE COMES TOMMY D!" go somewhere, dj fool....
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

Jclayton92