News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Packers game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooners56

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 11, 2023, 08:30:08 PMMan I like Robinsons skillset

I haven't seen anything I like about Robinson.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Woody

Play calling really is an issue.  Took a scoring chance away.  Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jclayton92

That kind of night.

Giants just can't function if they get off script at all.

katkavage

Woody

Quote from: sooners56 on December 11, 2023, 08:41:56 PMI haven't seen anything I like about Robinson.
Starting to agree with you and they use him at all the wrong times

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Woody

They use that stupid end around with Robinson every game and it never works

Jclayton92

Quote from: sooners56 on December 11, 2023, 08:41:56 PMI haven't seen anything I like about Robinson.
His route running, burst, etc are really good and he has a lot of things going for him. It's however hard to show off with no Qb and the horrible way Kafka uses him consistently.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

miss86

T200

Quote from: Woody on December 11, 2023, 08:44:59 PMThey use that stupid end around with Robinson every game and it never works

They got 5 yards but then gave them back with the false start penalty.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Woody

Quote from: T200 on December 11, 2023, 08:46:33 PMThey got 5 yards but then gave them back with the false start penalty.
They can run straight ahead for five yards

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: