News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Packers game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

These clowns the broadcasters use for clarification and color around iffy reffing situations are such blatant shills for the league. They never disagree with the refs. Pretty shameless. Do they think the fans are that dumb?

kingm56

Has there been a luckier team than the Giants the last 3 weeks?  Third team in a row trying to give the Giants the win.

bighitterdalama

T200

Great call by Kafka on the Tommy keeper.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

miss86

T200

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 11, 2023, 10:04:32 PMThese clowns the broadcasters use for clarification and color around iffy reffing situations are such blatant shills for the league. They never disagree with the refs. Pretty shameless. Do they think the fans are that dumb?
Troy called out the refs before the end of the half.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Just_jimmy

We should run with new QB and Devito next season. Make sure we get a new QB in the draft and Devito can start/back up.

Get rid of the rest. He's earned the right to be on the team and we need to move on with a franchise QB hopefully.

All that said, I can't help but want us to win when we play.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

TDToomer

Quote from: kingm56 on December 11, 2023, 10:04:44 PMHas there been a luckier team than the Giants the last 3 weeks?  Third team in a row trying to give the Giants the win.

So no credit to our own players?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Soundwave401

Fucken Tommy TD's going to ruin our future and yet I love every sec this kid is recording on the field... I'm so torn....

kartanoman

Cut-let! Cut-let! Cut-let!

The legend of Tommy Chicken Cutlets continues on.

Nice way to convert a turnover into a TD. Make Green Bay pay for their mistakes.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Ed Vette

Quote from: TDToomer on December 11, 2023, 10:08:53 PMSo no credit to our own players?
Some people are never satisfied.
Ralph Kramden
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

spiderblue43

Tommy Cutlets carves em up. Holy crap!!

:ok:  :what:

coggs

Still trying to figure out what the GB PR was thinking getting back up after he recovered his muff.

kingm56

Quote from: TDToomer on December 11, 2023, 10:08:53 PMSo no credit to our own players?

Our players get credit for a muff punt?

katkavage

Giants playing very hard. Wish they played with this spunk in September. Green Bay looks abysmal.