News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

PFF NYG Related Stuff

Started by Ed Vette, December 12, 2023, 03:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

TD Tommy has a little marinara on his arm  :laugh:  :laugh:

New Orleans is next but I want to see how he does against Philly.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bob In PA

Quote from: T200 on December 12, 2023, 03:18:21 PMTD Tommy has a little marinara on his arm  :laugh:  :laugh:

New Orleans is next but I want to see how he does against Philly.
Tim: If he wins either game against the Eagles he'll become NY/NJ royalty.

If he wins both they'll start erecting a monument to him outside Met Life Stadium.

If he wins out, I'll buy every member who shows up one of those big chicken cutlet subs/hoagies/heroes (depending on what they are called wherever we meet up) although it would seem most fitting to call them "heroes" under the circumstances. lol

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

SlotCorner

Te Banks is as good as advertised, he saved a touchdown on a well thrown ball in the endzone. And he's a rookie.

Okereke has been a really good signing. Tackling machine.

Wan'dale is essentially a rookie. Uncoverable in man coverage.

Dexter is Dexter, our best player on defense.

Ed Vette

What a long shot for anyone Quarterbacking this team to beat the Eagles or Dallas. They are just too talented but the margin is getting smaller.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Do we continue to wear those throwback jerseys? I still think they were the best uniform we have ever worn and Tommy seems to like them also.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss