News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Most hated rivals

Started by Arodgers12, December 14, 2023, 12:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arodgers12

Which teams do you guys hate the most?

GloryDays

Eagles on top by far, the team and their fans.

jimc

Hate is too strong a word, but I really dislike the Eagles.
- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone

Jolly Blue Giant

Cowboys by a significant margin
Patriots and Eagles distant second
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

WheresDayne

By far, and not just football but all sports combined, the Cowboys.  I can't even wrap my head around players wanting to play there, respectable ones anyway.   :boooo:

kartanoman

It starts and ends with Dallas with the Eagles a very close second.

The only other team which enters the picture are the 49ers but only when the Giants are contenders and the two are fighting to go to a Super Bowl. Their battles are the toughest and they can often get obnoxious along the route. See 1990 and 2011 as examples.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

babywhales

Eagles/Dallas
Can't stand either 

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

BluesCruz

The Cowboys and Eagles have dominated us.

I respect both orgnisations.  Not hate.  They have passed us by for the past 10 years.

We are finally turning the ship around.  Cant wait to see the Eagles in 2 weeks with
Tommy and the revised Oline and Defense in order.

We will truly see how far we have come then.  What hqppens in the noise bowl this week is not the lithmus test.  Eagles and hopefully Cowboys in the playoffs will be our real indicator. 

So There is that
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Arodgers12

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 14, 2023, 08:22:03 AMThe Cowboys and Eagles have dominated us.

I respect both orgnisations.  Not hate.  They have passed us by for the past 10 years.

We are finally turning the ship around.  Cant wait to see the Eagles in 2 weeks with
Tommy and the revised Oline and Defense in order.

We will truly see how far we have come then.  What hqppens in the noise bowl this week is not the lithmus test.  Eagles and hopefully Cowboys in the playoffs will be our real indicator. 

So There is that
You guys think you'll make the playoffs?

BluesCruz

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 14, 2023, 08:26:14 AMYou guys think you'll make the playoffs?

No I meant if we do make the playoffs hopefully we meet Dallas in Dallas and dominate them
then that final camera shot of Jerry Jones in his booth LOL.

I think if we win out we have a 50/50 chance of becoming a wildcard.

The schedule is tough but playing the Packers, Saints and Rams the good thing is we damage each of their chances and increase ours.

we are 5-8 and there are 5 to 6, 6-7 teams ahead of us

We need each of those to lose 1 or 2 games going forward.  The dumb as a post loss to the Bills still annoys me.  Not letting Tommy pass in the Jets game was equally sad and poor coaching. 

But hey we are still in it as are the Packers.  I thought the Packers played well and would have beaten most other teams with that effort.  I tried to tell people we would prevail but there was a universal chorus on here, on line and in the media that The Pack were superior.  Not

Arodgers12

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 14, 2023, 08:41:26 AMNo I meant if we do make the playoffs hopefully we meet Dallas in Dallas and dominate them
then that final camera shot of Jerry Jones in his booth LOL.

I think if we win out we have a 50/50 chance of becoming a wildcard.

The schedule is tough but playing the Packers, Saints and Rams the good thing is we damage each of their chances and increase ours.

we are 5-8 and there are 5 to 6, 6-7 teams ahead of us

We need each of those to lose 1 or 2 games going forward.  The dumb as a post loss to the Bills still annoys me.  Not letting Tommy pass in the Jets game was equally sad and poor coaching. 

But hey we are still in it as are the Packers.  I thought the Packers played well and would have beaten most other teams with that effort.  I tried to tell people we would prevail but there was a universal chorus on here, on line and in the media that The Pack were superior.  Not

We honestly are never superior over you guys. You really do have our number.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 14, 2023, 08:51:05 AMWe honestly are never superior over you guys. You really do have our number.

I know you were not saying that but every so called expert disagreed with you
None of them picked the Giants.  Was hard to listen to

Arodgers12

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 14, 2023, 08:54:27 AMI know you were not saying that but every so called expert disagreed with you
None of them picked the Giants.  Was hard to listen to
I know but lots of us Packer fans knew this would be a tough game. We haven't beaten you guys in years it seems.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 14, 2023, 08:59:49 AMI know but lots of us Packer fans knew this would be a tough game. We haven't beaten you guys in years it seems.

so you were not conseeding the 7 points on your bet? LOL.
Someone online described Packers Fans as the most polite in the NFL.

spiderblue43

Goes without too much consideration---Pokes by a country mile. For years have been protected by the refs either waving off tds or picking up flags.

Eagles squarely number two..both the city and the team deservedly so. Horse poop eating fan base gets extra credit.

Dishonorable mention: Patriots and part of  their fan base that tried to beg the NFL to overturn the Giants Super Bowl result.