News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Waller

Started by President Rick, December 14, 2023, 02:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Rick

did anyone else hear that Waller would be active for Sunday?   My son picked it up on a website [I don't know where].  We certainly have not thrown much to TE's since he went down. 

there was this yesterday...
Paul Schwartz
@NYPost_Schwartz

TE Darren Waller, on injured reserve with a strained hamstring, could start practicing tomorrow.  "Just a matter of them opening up the window and I'll be at practice,'' Waller said.  "Whenever that is I'll be out there.  I'm just waiting the word.''
2:04 PM ยท Dec 13, 2023
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Bob In PA

Rick: I think Rich (Mighty) posted it in the weekly injuries thread he started here yesterday. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Dumpster Dan

If Waller gets activated who gets cut or put on IR??

Dumpster Dan

Painter

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on December 14, 2023, 04:23:16 PMIf Waller gets activated who gets cut or put on IR??

Dumpster Dan

It's not clear that when Neal was deactivated that they added someone to the headcount as Phillips his sole back up was already on the roster. In any case, if needed, they can always send someone like Olszewski back to the ps, ah s'pose

Cheers!

President Rick

so much movement [instead of just expanding the 53 man roster to 60.   Did you see the browns put Flacco back on PS - not sure why or for how long.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.