News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Saints game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 17, 2023, 12:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Quote from: Trench on December 17, 2023, 02:55:19 PMThat last 3rd down play. All WR went deep. Middle is seemingly open. Why isn't Kafka designing ANYTHING over the middle????
Because they're treating Devito like they treated Jones last year. High probability throws, running the ball, and leaning on the defense

Woody

Better get some pressure or this will be a blow out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Barkley 8 yards on 7 carries.

Yeah, let's definitely throw $8-$10mm a year at this guy with a two or three year commitment, because he's a "huge part of the fabric of this team."

Sounds awesome.

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 17, 2023, 02:58:56 PMBarkley 8 yards on 7 carries.

Yeah, let's definitely throw $8-$10mm a year at this guy with a two or three year commitment, because he's a "huge part of the fabric of this team."

Sounds awesome.
It's what I've been saying since last year. Grab a couple 6th rd dynamic rushers and call it a day. Paying them 1/10th

Trench

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 17, 2023, 02:58:56 PMBarkley 8 yards on 7 carries.

Sounds awesome.

No way I give this guy anything big like that. He can't consistently be counted on to get short yards in the big spot. He's off the field more than not on 3rd down, drops too many passes, and simply runs into his oline all the time. ....then he busts one or two

Trench

24 on Giants was held on that 3rd down!

Jclayton92

Keep Simmons in, he's like a heat seeking missile.

BigBlueFanInFla

We cannot continue to let Carr sit back there with zero pressure, he's a middling QB and we're making him look like a Top 5

Trench

Damn Dabol playing not to win!...should've went for the TD at end of half

Woody

O line still looking at game ball they got from coach last week.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Trench on December 17, 2023, 03:01:13 PMNo way I give this guy anything big like that. He can't consistently be counted on to get short yards in the big spot. He's off the field more than not on 3rd down, drops too many passes, and simply runs into his oline all the time. ....then he busts one or two

See the poll I did a few days ago. Most fans want to give him a multi-year contract. It is pretty astonishing. As a fan base we get very emotional about our players, and the owner and by extension front-office gives in. See Sterling Shepard getting a roster spot this year (over someone actually additive like Crowder).

killarich

I'm telling you Barkley fumbled the bag ... he had no right to demand that much money

Trench

I have news for everyone- these CBs are playing tight coverage

killarich

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 17, 2023, 03:02:34 PMKeep Simmons in, he's like a heat seeking missile.

Hope we keep Simmons ..... he's been getting better every week

Surprisingly our lb corps may have been the best on the team