News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tommy makes it right

Started by Ed Vette, December 20, 2023, 09:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Mommy Cutlets had a talk with young Tommy.  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

TONKA56

Don't disrespect the pizza parlah.

MightyGiants

I think Tommy would be smart to drop his current agent.   That agent seems more intent on promoting himself than his client.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 20, 2023, 09:35:04 AMI think Tommy would be smart to drop his current agent.   That agent seems more intent on promoting himself than his client.
He's a knucklehead.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

zephirus

There's a report on Twitter from Wesley Steinberg that Tommy Devito recently told the teams social media manager to "quit it with all the Italian s***, I just wanna play football".

If true, it sounds like he understands what's up.  Hopefully he ditches his agent and gets back to work.

Ed Vette

Quote from: zephirus on December 20, 2023, 09:51:10 AMThere's a report on Twitter from Wesley Steinberg that Tommy Devito recently told the teams social media manager to "quit it with all the Italian s***, I just wanna play football".

If true, it sounds like he understands what's up.  Hopefully he ditches his agent and gets back to work.
Definitely played out and over hyped.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: zephirus on December 20, 2023, 09:51:10 AMThere's a report on Twitter from Wesley Steinberg that Tommy Devito recently told the teams social media manager to "quit it with all the Italian s***, I just wanna play football".

Lee,

Wesley Steinberg is a parody account, not a real reporter
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

If you follow the Giants on Instagram you completely understand how blown out of proportions it has gotten.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Quote from: TDToomer on December 20, 2023, 11:06:38 AMIf you follow the Giants on Instagram you completely understand how blown out of proportions it has gotten.
They definitely overplayed it.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

SlotCorner

My kid got to meet Tommy DeVito yesterday at an appearance near us. He was so excited! He wanted to get pulled out of school early to get there, but he made it anyway. We got some great pics.

Ed Vette

Quote from: SlotCorner on December 20, 2023, 11:52:04 AMMy kid got to meet Tommy DeVito yesterday at an appearance near us. He was so excited! He wanted to get pulled out of school early to get there, but he made it anyway. We got some great pics.
Share?
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE