News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

We can't even keep our kickers healthy

Started by DaveBrown74, December 22, 2023, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sem

Flipper

Might be time to call and see if the Sheik is available...

kartanoman

Quote from: Flipper on December 22, 2023, 05:14:28 PMMight be time to call and see if the Sheik is available...

I, personally, would reach out to the all-time leading scorer in Giants' history to show them how it's done.

Mr. Pete Gogolak, care to add on to your scoring record?

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

LennG

Quote from: kartanoman on December 22, 2023, 06:03:17 PMI, personally, would reach out to the all-time leading scorer in Giants' history to show them how it's done.

Mr. Pete Gogolak, care to add on to your scoring record?

Peace!

Hey Chris, you're free this weekend, aren't you?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

McGaughey was quoted:

"I tell people this all the time: once you get on the kicker train, the destination is unknown. So, when you're on that train that's been steady, and you know the destination, you know exactly where you're going, you like to ride on that train. But when you get one you really don't know, you think you know, but you really don't know until you know, you could be anywhere. You can look up and you could be halfway across the world before you find another one. That kicker train is dangerous. It can take you anywhere."

And I have no clue WTF he's talking about. Boop, Boop, Boop! Home Planet, Pluto.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kartanoman

Quote from: LennG on December 22, 2023, 07:40:20 PMHey Chris, you're free this weekend, aren't you?

Hi Lenn.

After my total knee replacement in May, for my planting leg, I can longer can kick with power. My nine year old daughter, who plays goalkeeper, can kick about as good as I can right now.

I hate to say it, but my glory days have passed me by! But I am most grateful you thought of me, just the same.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MagicRat

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 22, 2023, 07:43:05 PMMcGaughey was quoted:

"I tell people this all the time: once you get on the kicker train, the destination is unknown. So, when you're on that train that's been steady, and you know the destination, you know exactly where you're going, you like to ride on that train. But when you get one you really don't know, you think you know, but you really don't know until you know, you could be anywhere. You can look up and you could be halfway across the world before you find another one. That kicker train is dangerous. It can take you anywhere."

And I have no clue WTF he's talking about. Boop, Boop, Boop! Home Planet, Pluto.

"I'll have the word salad please".
Smell my cheese you mother!

Giant Obsession

Les Murdock and Bob Timberlake are available.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

kartanoman

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 22, 2023, 07:43:05 PMMcGaughey was quoted:

Let this be on his epitaph!

Pluto is too nice a place for this space. Recommend sending him express to sit on Voyager I to explain all the odd 0 and 1 pattern signals coming back that have left NASA scientists baffled. By his explanation above, he has just as good a chance as they do of deciphering them.

Peace!

LennG

Quote from: kartanoman on December 22, 2023, 10:12:39 PMHi Lenn.

After my total knee replacement in May, for my planting leg, I can longer can kick with power. My nine year old daughter, who plays goalkeeper, can kick about as good as I can right now.

I hate to say it, but my glory days have passed me by! But I am most grateful you thought of me, just the same.

Peace!

Sorry to hear about the knee Chris, but you'll always be our honorary kicker on this board. How can anyone not be with that wonderful Dave Jennings pix you use?
PS died WAY too young. 
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

BluesCruz

Id just keep Jamie the Scotish Hammer kicking if his leg is ok

His only try was dead center right down the middle from 40

No doubt about it, no drift

Oppps he has a groin

We are the Hamstring and Groin capital of the world

What a great training, medical staff we have. NOTTTT!!!

Stretch those guys out and some heaters on the bench??
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

spiderblue43

Straight on to you-George Hunt...bring it on. Where's the barefoot kicker.  McFadden? Joe Danelo probably could make pats off his couch.

Draft a reliable kicker...look at the Pokes...their rookie hasn't missed once.

TDToomer

Quote from: spiderblue43 on December 23, 2023, 01:55:22 PMStraight on to you-George Hunt...bring it on. Where's the barefoot kicker.  McFadden? Joe Danelo probably could make pats off his couch.

Draft a reliable kicker...look at the Pokes...their rookie hasn't missed once.

SO Gano doesn't get a chance to keep his job once he is 100% healthy next season???
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on December 23, 2023, 04:26:57 PMSO Gano doesn't get a chance to keep his job once he is 100% healthy next season???

He should and I think will, but it should be noted that he wasn't as good prior to his injury as he has been in past years.