News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

What an awesome punt, and a foreshadow of things to come.

Is this the start of a 70-0 drawing and quartering?

Ugh!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

spiderblue43

House of Horrors part 14.  :boooo:  :surrender:  Redfaced

Will there be a mercy rule here?:

killarich

YTF does this team always look like fken middle school vs the eagles ... it's never even a competition... that's the part that pisses me off the most... wake tf up

And pass the damn ball

sooners56

That went about how I expected! Anyone who thought the Giants were going to win this game is delusional
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

T200

We're years away from matching the talent level of Dallas and Philly.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Giant Obsession

I've seen enough of Daboll and this whole staff.  Please be gone by Tuesday and take that dog Evan Neal with you.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

files58

Al Roker is the referee.  ;)
If I owned the team there would be a mandate to tackle low. Helmets on knees. There will be no quarter given to anyone.

Jclayton92

Wait so we aren't going to run it down their throats with Brightwell and Breida while Tommy devito shoots lasers.. pretty sure I read that in a thread this week, maybe the poster was just asking Santa for that.

kartanoman

Quote from: sooners56 on December 25, 2023, 04:44:09 PMThat went about how I expected! Anyone who thought the Giants were going to win this game is delusional

Nobody here is smoking a crack pipe with that thought in mind. We're hoping they at least come to fight.

Not the most auspicious start towards that end.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

Barkley just isn't as quick and fast anymore

He has no right to ask for more than 6 mil a season.

T200

Jclayton92

3 passes for 5 yards is kinda funny

killarich

All that for a 5 yard completion ? Are you serious?

killarich

Barkley already falling down before the los ..sigh

T200