News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Waller def has a concussion he got hit earlier

brownelvis54

Great catch by Waller, but piss poor coaching. There should be much more urgency. We wasted so much time right there absolute xxxxxxxx.
The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

I don't care that we lost. I'm just glad we didn't go out like bitches we made them sweat for sure.

Jclayton92

Quote from: brownelvis54 on December 25, 2023, 07:53:22 PMGreat catch by Waller, but piss poor coaching. There should be much more urgency. We wasted so much time right there absolute xxxxxxxx.
Waller laying on his ass has nothing to do with coaching

brownelvis54

Here's the deal we should all be rooting for the 49ers because that'll ensure them home-field advantage in the NFC. I do not want Dallas or Philly getting that.

killarich

So we are officially out the playoffs now

What a bummer

killarich

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 25, 2023, 07:54:10 PMWaller laying on his ass has nothing to do with coaching

I'm pretty sure Waller is hurt

He got hit hard earlier and was wobbly... he may have a concussion

Messiah717

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 25, 2023, 07:54:10 PMWaller laying on his ass has nothing to do with coaching

Yup, should've had two plays but that clown is holding the ball trying to check out of the game.

Woody

Refs are absolutely horrible.  A giant receiver got knocked down in the end zone and they didn't call it...,the same guy intercepted the ball
xxxxxxxx league.   Good teams get calls and bad teams don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messiah717

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 07:55:40 PMI'm pretty sure Waller is hurt

He got hit hard earlier and was wobbly... he may have a concussion

Good, he can wobble himself in off this team.

MagicRat

Waller didn't know if it was New York or New Year.
Wouldn't surprise me if he's in the protocol this week.
Smell my cheese you mother!

StompYouOT

Honestly this ended up being a fun game all things considered. We made Philly break a sweat far earlier than I predicted. Team made plays on both sides of the ball and can hold their heads higher than the usual Philly matchups

spiderblue43

Refs always lean to the better players..teams regardless. If that's Deebo or CD. Flag!

files58

There was no way the refs were going to call that PI in Philly. Daboll was really hot at the end. That play plus the BS false start that should have been offsides. If you noticed he barely shook Soriani's hand. There's ill will, as there should be.

BluesCruz

watttayagonnado :surrender:

Good game, we are inching closer to Dallas and Philly but not there yet

we have to find some people who can stop the run and collapse the pocket

missed tackles are killing us
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"