News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

You can have the Giants and 4.5 points against the Rams

Started by MightyGiants, December 29, 2023, 09:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Are you taking them.

On a side note, the point spread dropped by 2 points after Tyrod was made the starter
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Nope.  Want more points.  Rams have gotten great production from their rookie class. 

Ed Vette

The injury report tells a story. Gimme 8 points. After the Bye they came back a different team. I expect Cooper Kupp and Stafford to slice 'em up and Williams to rush for 150 yards. They took the Ravens to OT, and beat Cleveland by 17 points.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

The Rams are playing great football right now (won five of last six with only loss being an OT loss in Baltimore), they generally have their way with us (they have blown us out multiple times in the Sean McVay era), and they have plenty to play for in this game. In short, they're a smoking hot team right now and very well coached, and I can't see how they wouldn't be motivated to win this game.

Going against that is the fact that they play the 9ers in week 18, so it's possible they may not take us very seriously as they look ahead to that game. That would mean more to me if we were getting more than a touchdown in the point spread, but 4.5 isn't a whole lot.

Gun to my head I'd lay the points and take the Rams.

Giant Obsession

Wake me when I can get 27.5

Tyrod is only good for 10 - 13 points a game, but I think the Rams will keep it under 38 playing a lot of their scrubs.

37 - 10 final.

HC "sparky" Daboll is going will start hearing singing by early in the 4th.

Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon