News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Rams game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 31, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

If TT was ten years younger he would be our guy.

DaveBrown74

Hyatt is capable of getting so much separation.

killarich

I think Grey should get 80% of the snaps

Don't even risk injury to Barkley and don't even let him get 1k rushing... use it against him in contract negotiations

Speaking of the devil..he's injured smh

jgrangers2

Nice job by Thomas and JMS clearing the way for Wan'dale

katkavage

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 01:45:08 PMI think Grey should get 80% of the snaps

Don't even risk injury to Barkley and don't even let him get 1k rushing... use it against him in contract negotiations

Speaking of the devil..he's injured smh
He has one more game as a Giant.

killarich

This team 100% has a wr2-3 (Hyatt/Robinson)

We just need a wr1 to allow them to be effective more often

DaveBrown74

Quote from: katkavage on December 31, 2023, 01:45:46 PMHe has one more game as a Giant.

I hope you're right. Mara is very emotional though plus Barkley does sell jerseys.

Trench

Quote from: bighitterdalama on December 31, 2023, 01:44:41 PMNever seen a veteran QB with less of a touch on dump off passes than TT.

Ever watch Daniel Jones? 😂

bighitterdalama

Quote from: jgrangers2 on December 31, 2023, 01:45:34 PMNice job by Thomas and JMS clearing the way for Wan'dale

JMS has been a bit up and down, but overall he's been good. We should be okay at center. Now for the other three O line positions . . .

katkavage

Quote from: Trench on December 31, 2023, 01:48:02 PMEver watch Daniel Jones? 😂
TT is head and shoulders a better QB than DJ.

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on December 31, 2023, 01:48:02 PMEver watch Daniel Jones? 😂

lol.  DJ is not capable of making that throw to Hyatt, which was a big boy throw.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: bighitterdalama on December 31, 2023, 01:48:43 PMJMS has been a bit up and down, but overall he's been good. We should be okay at center. Now for the other three O line positions . . .

Agreed. He didn't burst onto the scene and play great from the jump, but he has been quietly improving all year. His trajectory has been like Thomas' rookie year. I'm optimistic about him moving fwd.

killarich

I'm so happy we had to "settle" for Okereke

He's been such a good LB

Trench

I'd love to see them use WanDale in RB. Let's see what the smaller type back with moves can do

killarich

I really wished we hadn't starting talking about McKinney and Okereke playing 100% of snaps... seems like we are trying to jinx them