News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Rams game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 31, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

killarich

Ok as i was

That ball was nowhere near catchable either

Trench

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 01:53:41 PMOk as i was

That ball was nowhere near catchable either

Good effort by McKinney

bighitterdalama

Quote from: katkavage on December 31, 2023, 01:49:13 PMTT is head and shoulders a better QB than DJ.

Big Kat, the modifier was "dump off." TT is awful at it.

DaveBrown74

Good job to pick up the flag.

Give our guys credit so far - they have shown up to play. This is a red hot opponent with some very talented guys on offense.

killarich

sooners56

Check down check down check you get the point lol
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

DaveBrown74

Not for nothing but the Comanders are tied 10-10 with the 9ers, and the Bills offense looks terrible today. They're only winning by six because the inept Pats have already turned it over three times in the first half. T

bighitterdalama

Sack was on the back, who ran right past the stunting blitzer. Couldn't catch the number; Corbin?

killarich

Kafka has to go

I really hope that change is made when it comes to coaching

killarich

I feel like the giants have been cursed for 15 years when it comes to defending the middle of the field

killarich

I want Nunez-rochez just to go because of his excessive celebration all season long

He's barely made a difference all season ... when he does it's most likely when the game is out of hand

Comes off as very self centered to me

kartanoman

Belton in the right place, right time.

Pinnock another victim of the monster turf?

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

DaveBrown74

Pitiful how we can't take advantage after a gift INT and then put them in great field position in the process.