News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Is it time to move Evan Neal to LG?

Started by brownelvis54, December 31, 2023, 08:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

Bad coaching? Bad feet? I am not sure what it is, but its not working. One thing is for sure...we need a new offensive line coach. If you were in charge would you move Neal to LG and draft a TRUE right tackle in the draft?
The KING is in the building

killarich

I think a lot depends on where we draft

If we miss out on any of the qbs and Harrison I think we need to go to OT

Then I would experiment with Neal and hope he's decent at guard

brownelvis54

Quote from: killarich on December 31, 2023, 08:21:27 PMI think a lot depends on where we draft

If we miss out on any of the qbs and Harrison I think we need to go to OT

Then I would experiment with Neal and hope he's decent at guard

Very true. If we pick at 5, there are going to be very good players left. Assuming Williams, Maye, Daniels are gone. It would great to get JC Latham who is a true RT, but that would be too rich for my liking. Guess trade back then pick him or get the BPA at 5. JC Latham will be gone in the 1st, so we would have to finfd a RT in round 2 or beyond
The KING is in the building

Jclayton92

Quote from: brownelvis54 on December 31, 2023, 08:17:04 PMBad coaching? Bad feet? I am not sure what it is, but its not working. One thing is for sure...we need a new offensive line coach. If you were in charge would you move Neal to LG and draft a TRUE right tackle in the draft?
Nothing has changed because he hasn't been playing.

This conversation is way to early as he was showing progress before Injury. He's only played 20 games and a new oline coach could do wonders for his game.

We are about 9 months early to this conversation.

katkavage

Quote from: brownelvis54 on December 31, 2023, 08:31:59 PMVery true. If we pick at 5, there are going to be very good players left. Assuming Williams, Maye, Daniels are gone. It would great to get JC Latham who is a true RT, but that would be too rich for my liking. Guess trade back then pick him or get the BPA at 5. JC Latham will be gone in the 1st, so we would have to finfd a RT in round 2 or beyond
:what:

They will not draft an OL in the first round.