News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jalin Hyatt Knows How To Get To Carnegie Hall

Started by Ed Vette, January 20, 2024, 01:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

In a Sports Illustrated interview which I won't post because of idiotic popups, he talked about how he knows the playbook and will be working hard this offseason to improve his game so he can contribute more next season. Being consistent is the key he said, and that's what makes the elite receivers elite. Taking advantage of opportunities.

One might think he would be somewhat bitter not getting enough targets to elevate his stats but not a negative comment out of him. Are ya watching Odell?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Painter

Quote from: TDToomer on January 20, 2024, 01:43:04 PMWhat does OBJ have to do with this?

I assume the comparison refers to the fact that Beckham has resumed whining, as if he ever stopped, about how mean and unfair the Giants were in dumping to the Browns, not to mention the Raiders and Ravens thereafter.

Cheers!

Philosophers

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 20, 2024, 01:04:20 PMIn a Sports Illustrated interview which I won't post because of idiotic popups, he talked about how he knows the playbook and will be working hard this offseason to improve his game so he can contribute more next season. Being consistent is the key he said, and that's what makes the elite receivers elite. Taking advantage of opportunities.

One might think he would be somewhat bitter not getting enough targets to elevate his stats but not a negative comment out of him. Are ya watching Odell?

He has seemed along like a good mature kid who is willing to put in the work.  Giants should hire Jerry Rice as a WR consultant to teach him how to practice properly and learn how to run precise routes — same every damn time.

TDToomer

Quote from: Painter on January 20, 2024, 02:12:06 PMI assume the comparison refers to the fact that Beckham has resumed whining, as if he ever stopped, about how mean and unfair the Giants were in dumping to the Browns, not to mention the Raiders and Ravens thereafter.

Cheers!

Well Hyatt seems to have a fraction of OBJ's talent so he there really is nothing to compare to.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs