News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

New HCs

Started by MightyGiants, January 25, 2024, 05:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Rumors (though they may be pure speculation/clickbait) have linked Quinn to Seattle.

I really don't know on the Commanders but you have to think at least one of Ben Johnson and/or Bobby Slowik is getting a job.

Interesting that between Quinn, Johnson, and Slowik at least one of them won't get a head coaching job. I probably would not have guessed that two weeks ago.

President Rick

Or BB ????????? :surprise:
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

TDToomer

Quite a fall of Belichick. He is not hot commodity he once was or thought he was. Teams don't want to start over with a 70+ year old coach. It may work in baseball with Dusty Baker but he took over a loaded Astros team and just had to Manage them to a WS.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs