News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Trade Proposal

Started by Rosehill Jimmy, February 13, 2024, 03:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painter

Quote from: Rosehill Jimmy on February 13, 2024, 03:09:48 PMI think it's Schefter ( or one of the other Insiders) who is reporting that the Bears are asking for an "historical haul" for the #1 pick.  In return, Chicago is asking for #6 and  both second rounders in 24; first rounder in 25 and 26 plus Slayton.

Would you make this deal?  I wouldn't

So was it Schefter or one of the other so called, "Insiders" or, perhaps, just a smokey emanation searching for a fool in a a pile of :poo:? In any case, whether Schefty or Mr. Anon, shame on him.

Cheers!

Jclayton92

You either have a guy or you don't and you do what you need to inorder to get one.

The Rams haven't had a draft choice in 7 years and are already bouncing back from their all in super bowl run.

49ers gave up the house for Lance and he was a bust and it didn't bother them.

You do what you need to do to get the guy.

I wouldn't pay something crazy but I would gladly give up 3 1s for the guy tomorrow.

Woody

Quote from: Rosehill Jimmy on February 13, 2024, 03:09:48 PMI think it's Schefter ( or one of the other Insiders) who is reporting that the Bears are asking for an "historical haul" for the #1 pick.  In return, Chicago is asking for #6 and  both second rounders in 24; first rounder in 25 and 26 plus Slayton.

Would you make this deal?  I wouldn't
No.  Absolutely not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk