News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Which Is More Important? Weapons, Or Linemen?

Started by brownelvis54, February 23, 2024, 10:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: kartanoman on February 25, 2024, 10:34:37 AMConsider that you now have a new Offensive Line coach who replaced a coach whose unit's performance was unsatisfactory when it counted most. So, how does this new coach impact the discussion for #6, if at all?

For the record, I'm in the "Fix the damn line" camp and continue to support that position. I also agree that they can fill those needs at Guard with picks in Rounds two and three.

Save pick six for an impact player and I don't care what position he plays. The criteria is simple. He steps on the field and tilts it. I'm not going to get cute about if this, that or else, then scenarios. I know what my needs are, but I also know my impact player immediately makes my other players better. That's who I want.

Peace!
I have been pretty much all-in on a QB this year. But... that statement right there is enough to make me rethink my position.  =D>

To the original question, it has to be offensive line. As JBG said, building a team from the trenches out lays the foundation for a successful team for years.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: