News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What did you think of the premier of the "new" Walking Dead"?

Started by weeze, February 25, 2024, 10:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

as for myself, I am not impressed. It just seems more of the sort of on and on drag that the original sunk down to. I dont think I ever understood anything after Rick blowing up the bridge. After that I dont have a clue. Because of this I have no clue to any ending on the original, like did it end? did it just crawl off and die?
 This is more of the secret secret organizations stuff that doesn't hole my interest especially since walkers are treated like just a afterthought like the original ended up being.
 What say ll you super informed people?
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Sem

I don't know anything about this. Is it a new series? I bailed on the original series about the time Alpha showed up. I just lost interest in it after I felt it ran its course and then just became too stupid to watch. Stupid dialog, stupid decisions, just horrible writing. I did watch a few episodes of Fear the Walking Dead, but that seemed even worse so I gave up on that one too. So, there's yet another one out there now? No thanks, I'll pass.

Ed Vette

I gave up on both after a season ending. I think TWD did end or Maggie and Negan were teaming up for another season. I actually don't know where I left off. I don't want to get involved in another show at this point.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

What, another Walking Dead????
OMG WHY????????????

I did stay with the original till the very end. I don't know why as it was a complete shell of what it really was but I invested so much time in it I just felt the need to see it though.
I did watch Fear for a few seasons and it wasn't bad but then, like TWD it just got so overly confusing and stupid I just gave up and never looked back. I really have no interest in starting another series of this. It has been done and done again and even again, why do more?

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

I have only watched one zombie movie in my life. That was 'Night of the Living Dead', and I thought it was stupid; hence, have never watched another one in my lifetime. The only thing about zombies that fascinate me, is the sheer number of people who are interested in watching movies about them  :-??
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: