News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Non-Giants free agent signings thread

Started by MightyGiants, March 11, 2024, 12:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uconnjack8

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 11, 2024, 01:28:12 PMthey are on the list of 7 teams over the cap, they never had a chance
Looking at their contracts they may want to take a creative writing class from the Eagles.

killarich

Hate that we have no money , I feel like we are never one of the teams getting the initial push of big free agents ..... We may get a player or 2 from 2nd push ... then the rest from that point on

MightyGiants

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 11, 2024, 01:32:43 PMLooking at their contracts they may want to take a creative writing class from the Eagles.

This was going to happen at some point once they traded away 5 draft picks for Tyreek Hill.  The only way to successfully manage the cap long term is to continually draft well.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Well we signed a KR and a long snapper yay

uconnjack8

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 11, 2024, 01:38:24 PMThis was going to happen at some point once they traded away 5 draft picks for Tyreek Hill.  The only way to successfully manage the cap long term is to continually draft well.

Agreed and they gave him a record contract and his cap hit over the next few years is over 31 million.  The kicker for them in my opinion is they have to figure out if they are going to give Tua another contract.  I think 2024 is his 5th year option and then he will be looking for 45 million/year. 

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE