News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tyrod Taylor headed to the Jets

Started by EliWasrobbed, March 12, 2024, 12:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliWasrobbed

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1767394877027778591

fantastic signing for the Jets. Woud have made the playoffs had Tyrod been our QB from week 1, and same with the Jets. He's a great player and it's too bad our best are going to rivals constantly.
I don't preview my posts. I AM THE POST.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Saquon defender. Jones hater. Giant forever.

"live strong and prosper or devolve"

Drake Maye enthusiast.

kingm56

Your persistent regurgitation of the same narrative is completely voided of any facts; the FACT is, Taylor was below 500 (2-3) and only managed to beat the Commanders and Eagles; the former was objectively worse than the Giants and the latter rested all their key players.  So, the notion the Giants were destined to make the playoffs with TT at the helm is not supported by any facts...it only exists in your mind.

EliWasrobbed

Quote from: kingm56 on March 12, 2024, 12:31:54 AMYour persistent regurgitation of the same narrative is completely voided of any facts; the FACT is, Taylor was below 500 (2-3) and only managed to beat the Commanders and Eagles; the former was objectively worse than the Giants and the latter rested all their key players.  So, the notion the Giants were destined to make the playoffs with TT at the helm is not supported by any facts...it only exists in your mind.
a rare jones fan spotted

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. "

Drake Maye enthusiast.

kingm56

Quote from: EliWasrobbed on March 12, 2024, 01:31:54 AMa rare jones fan spotted

You strike me as someone without wisdom or commonsense; if you had either, you would wait to gain familiarity with the board and it's posters before engaging in temper-tantrums and/or name calling.  Concerning the latter, I've been one of Jones' harshest credits for 4 seasons now and correctly diagnosed his trajectory after 20 games.  I have been hoping the Giants would replace him for multiple seasons now as I view him as the single biggest impediment to our woeful offense.   However, your claim the Giants are a playoff team with TT at the helm is hyperbolic and not supported by any facts.    This is a big boy board filled with posters who have been fans for 50 to 70 seasons...if you make absurd claims, expect them to be challenged.

EliWasrobbed

Quote from: kingm56 on March 12, 2024, 02:30:27 AMYou strike me as someone without wisdom or commonsense; if you had either, you would wait to gain familiarity with the board and it's posters before engaging in temper-tantrums and/or name calling.  Concerning the latter, I've been one of Jones' harshest credits for 4 seasons now and correctly diagnosed his trajectory after 20 games.  I have been hoping the Giants would replace him for multiple seasons now as I view him as the single biggest impediment to our woeful offense.   However, your claim the Giants are a playoff team with TT at the helm is hyperbolic and not supported by any facts.    This is a big boy board filled with posters who have been fans for 50 to 70 seasons...if you make absurd claims, expect them to be challenged.
it's ironic you cannot handle a joke without slipping into personal attacks. if you're such a big boy try not to get your feelings and ego bruised so easily.

and btw we would have made the playoffs with Tyrod, many of the games came to down a possession or two when with any competent QB play regardless of the OLine (if you noticed or bothered to look, Tyrod was significantly more adapt at dealing with pressures) we would have won another 2-3 games making the playoffs.

good try! good effort!

Drake Maye enthusiast.

Brooklyn Dave

WE need a proven backup QB , Ryan Tanneyhill would be a good fit in my opinion . Who else is out there ? Any names please

JT39

This is about the 5th poster you have accused of being a Jones fan without any evidence or support. King is definitely not a Jones fan. He's been very critical of his play all year.

You start threads to bash Jones constantly. This isn't a bash Jones forum. You have had threads deleted. You make wild and unsupported accusations and go after members day after day.

Time to grow up.

AYM

Quote from: Brooklyn Dave on March 12, 2024, 03:31:43 AMWE need a proven backup QB , Ryan Tanneyhill would be a good fit in my opinion . Who else is out there ? Any names please

Tommy DeVito. No, seriously.

He wasn't hopeless for a rookie QB and the hope is with an off-season of development, he can be the veteran backup.

Jclayton92

I would have taken Brissett and Minshew over Taylor.

B1GBLUE

Quote from: AYM on March 12, 2024, 06:28:00 AMTommy DeVito. No, seriously.

He wasn't hopeless for a rookie QB and the hope is with an off-season of development, he can be the veteran backup.

there were points last year he looked like the best rookie qb in the league not named stroud. if he was a high 1st round pick there would have been plenty of faith going forward. i think plenty of other teams would like to snatch him from us.

EliWasrobbed

Quote from: JT39 on March 12, 2024, 06:25:55 AMThis is about the 5th poster you have accused of being a Jones fan without any evidence or support. King is definitely not a Jones fan. He's been very critical of his play all year.

You start threads to bash Jones constantly. This isn't a bash Jones forum. You have had threads deleted. You make wild and unsupported accusations and go after members day after day.

Time to grow up.
5th?  Please point them all out to me, I don't keep track of posters history nor do I care.

I post about the Giants, you appear to be the only one so bothered by my posts that you go out of your way to make inflammatory statements about me over and over.

I have no problem with any poster here except you who appears to have an obsessive furious vendetta against me for reasons unknown.

The only one who needs to grow up is you, who has trouble keeping their emotions in check while the grown ups discuss football. Perhaps you would be better suited in a less civilized and immature setting like Twitter JT39.

Try again, your anger and frustration amuse me greatly while I am here to discuss football.

Drake Maye enthusiast.

MightyGiants

I am curious: are you trying to make yourself the most disliked person on the forum, or is this just coming naturally to you?

Usually, successful newcomers make an effort to fit in and get along with the people they plan on talking football with.

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

I think it's a good move for the Jets.  I think he is a solid backup if Rodger is healthy for most of the year. 

JT39

Quote from: EliWasrobbed on March 12, 2024, 07:50:48 AM5th?  Please point them all out to me, I don't keep track of posters history nor do I care.

I post about the Giants, you appear to be the only one so bothered by my posts that you go out of your way to make inflammatory statements about me over and over.

I have no problem with any poster here except you who appears to have an obsessive furious vendetta against me for reasons unknown.

The only one who needs to grow up is you, who has trouble keeping their emotions in check while the grown ups discuss football. Perhaps you would be better suited in a less civilized and immature setting like Twitter JT39.

Try again, your anger and frustration amuse me greatly while I am here to discuss football.

Grow up. You're a petulant child. The owner of the site just called you out for your actions.

EliWasrobbed

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 12, 2024, 08:12:08 AMI am curious: are you trying to make yourself the most disliked person on the forum, or is this just coming naturally to you?

Usually, successful newcomers make an effort to fit in and get along with the people they plan on talking football with.

I am here to discuss the giants, I won't let THAT poster who I referred to above antagonize me anymore

But I will call them out

Drake Maye enthusiast.