News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants sign Jalen Mills

Started by Stringer Bell, March 12, 2024, 05:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stringer Bell

Not a difference maker, but Mills provides veteran depth in the secondary. And a 1-year contract, which I like.

CB remains the biggest hole, to date.

londonblue

He has played outside CB, NCB, S so on the veteran minimum deal he got per Art Stapleton he does provide utility depth.
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

Still think safety will be a day 2 target.

President Rick

maybe now we cut holmes???????????????????????????
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Stringer Bell

Quote from: spiderblue43 on March 12, 2024, 06:06:29 PMStill think safety will be a day 2 target.

I don't think there's any chance they spend their only second rounder on a safety.

Between Mills and Belton, they are covered this year. Not to mention, there's no value at the position in that part of the draft.

Right now, the top 2 picks will be some combo of WR, CB, DT, OL.

spiderblue43

Quote from: Stringer Bell on March 12, 2024, 06:13:23 PMI don't think there's any chance they spend their only second rounder on a safety.

Between Mills and Belton, they are covered this year. Not to mention, there's no value at the position in that part of the draft.

Right now, the top 2 picks will be some combo of WR, CB, DT, OL.

Upon further review, I see your point. Kareem Kinchens was the safety I really liked and he's long gone to the Bills or Niners.

:surrender: